You are invited!
As an advanced user, we want you to benefit from all of the capabilities available within Excel and Microsoft BI tools. Did you know that Excel has advanced data visualization capabilities such as Power View and Power BI? These tools can elevate the way you analyze, share and present data. The best part is that these new capabilities are simple to use. You and your team no longer need to rely on IT to create or edit a report so you can be prepared to answer questions pertaining to the data you are discussing. You also don’t have to be a Data Architect or Data Scientist to experience and appreciate Microsoft’s Analytics solutions. In fact, we’ve made it easier than ever for people to explore and gain insights from their data.
Please join our experts for a one-day hands-on Analytics IT Camp to find out how easy it is to compile, visualize and present your data with Excel and Power BI tools.
Event Format: Instructor Led Lab/Demos
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Cities and Dates:
Engage in a hands-on immersive experience demonstrating Microsoft’s analytics tools. In this workshop, students will walk through various components of the Microsoft BI platform, including: Excel 2013, Power BI, Datazen and Azure Machine Learning.
- The Top 10 Advanced Excel Tricks you should know
- Developing a PowerPivot Workbook
- Discovering Data with Power Query
- Data Visualization with Power View
- Producing Geospatial Tours with Power Map in Excel 2013
- Natural language queries with Power BI Q&A
- Building Dashboard and Scorecards with Power BI and Datazen
- Sharing reports and dashboards
- Predictive Analytics with Azure Machine Learning
- Enterprise Data Management: from Master Data Management to Data Warehousing