As a child, my mom always told me that I had my head in the clouds. Many, many years later, it’s finally a good thing.
You could win BIG! Just by becoming an IT innovator with Microsoft Private Cloud. It’s actually a double win. You can win prizes but you also win a career boost by being part of a “game changing” shift in the way enterprises are doing business.
What is this about? …
Glad you asked…
It’s a campaign we’ve put together to encourage and reward you for learning. You get the knowledge and you get a chance to win some great prizes.
It’s easy. Just complete Steps 1 through 3. Each step you complete gives you another chance to win the grand prize of $5,000.
- Every evaluation you download means another chance to win.
Step 2: Complete Online Training at Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Get free training on Microsoft Private Cloud, including courses on System Center 2012 and Windows Server 2012. Each course you successfully complete from the list below gives you an additional entry in the Contest.
Step 3: Complete Private Cloud Guided Labs
- Register to access any of the fourteen Microsoft Private Cloud Guided Labs for another entry into the Contest. Each Guided Lab will give you a hands-on experience, so you can see what it’s like to build your own private cloud.
Microsoft Private Cloud is dedicated to you and your organization. Enjoy all the benefits of public cloud such as pooled resources, self-service and usage-based elasticity, but with additional security, control and customization.
You can spend less time on day-to-day maintenance and more time on your strategic objectives, adding value to your business and furthering your career.
Click here to learn more about Microsoft Private Cloud, and for valuable resources including whitepapers, case studies and more.
Update. (All official contest rules can be found here.)
- Contest Period: The Microsoft Canada Inc. “Cloud Leader” Contest begins on November 2, 2012 and ends on June 30, 2013
- Early Bird Prize : To be eligible for a chance to win the Early Bird Prize , your Registration and Entries must be submitted and received between October 26, 2012 at 12:00:01 p.m. ET and November 30, 2012 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Early Bird Deadline”).
- Eligibility: Contest is open to individual legal residents of Canada