After 20 IT Camp events across Canada, if there is one thing that we have heard loud and clear from many of you out there, it is that you like to get hands-on with our technology. This just means that we need to do more of them, and we are. Over the next 6 weeks we will be coming to a city near you with a series of two events – Private Cloud Boot Camps and Windows Server 2012 Install Camps.
Private Cloud Boot Camps
Do you keep hearing the term Private Cloud wherever you go? Are you curious to understand how you can enable Private Cloud in your organization? Curious to understand how System Center 2012 can be used to enable self-service for you organization while allowing you to maintain control of the environment? Want to understand how to manage all of your virtualization hosts from a single toolset? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you need to be at the Private Cloud Boot Camp.
The Private Cloud Boot Camp provides a full-day, hands-on experience where you will learn about these topics and more in a fun and collaborative environment:
- Understand the System Center 2012 offering and Microsoft’s vision for Private Cloud
- Configure System Center 2012 to manage a Private Cloud infrastructure
- Create virtual machine and service templates to support the Private Cloud environment
- Enable self-service allowing users to provision their infrastructure within established policies and service offerings
- Monitor your Private Cloud infrastructure using System Center Operations Manager 2012
- Automatically respond to critical incidents and remediate issues without human intervention
- See how new functionality in Windows Server 2012 will provide additional capabilities to help take your Private Cloud to the next level
Private Cloud Boot Camps are currently scheduled in the cities listed below. Click on the city or date to register for the event nearest you.
- Mississauga –May 9 or May 10
- Vancouver – May 16 or May 17
- Calgary – June 5
- Edmonton – June 8
- Winnipeg – June 12
- Ottawa – June 19
- Montreal – June 21
Windows Server 2012 Install Camps
Here’s your opportunity to install Windows Server 2012 on your own notebook computer and learn how to take advantage of many of the new features of Windows Server 2012 from Microsoft evangelists, MVPs and experts in your region. We’ll even provide you with a USB key to help make the install an easy and quick experience!
A Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Install Camp event will show you how to
- build your private cloud, offer private cloud services, or securely connect to public cloud services.
- increase your efficiency, availability, and manageability.
- leverage an open application and web platform for the datacenter and the cloud.
Register now for the Windows Server 2012 Install Camps near you by clicking on the city name and date. These are evening events in all cities starting at 7pm and going until 9pm. Arrive starting at 6:30pm to get a good seat and setup your notebook!
- Mississauga – May 10
- Vancouver – May 17
- Ottawa – May 22
- Montreal – May 30
- Calgary – June 6
- Edmonton – June 7
- Winnipeg – June 13
So, what are you waiting for? Register for one or both events coming to the city near you NOW!