I’ve been talking about the resources available to you at some of our sites for a while now. I keep on talking about this one called Microsoft Virtual Academy a lot recently – and there is a reason.
- IT’S FREE (as in beer)
- It’s Consumable Chunks of video interviews / screencasts / interviews talking about current and upcoming technologies that can MAKE A DIFFERENCE in your career and skillset.
- It’s backed up with Bragging Rights / points. Impress your friends / family / colleagues.
- Plus, the first 500 people to sign up get a free MVA t-shirt.
TO sweeten the pot even FURTHER – We’ve put together an incentive / contest for a Sweet looking “Tech-Tastic” Prize Pack. (OK – the marketing guys came up with that name – I didn’t )
The Tech·Tastic Prize Pack includes:
- a Toshiba 15” laptop
- an Xbox 360 with Kinect
- a Samsung 40” HDTV
But there is work to do.
- Register for the contest HERE – you HAVE TO ENROLL first for things to count.
- Register for MVA and take some of the modules. The higher your score – the better your chances in Canada. (plus bigger bragging rights)
- GO DOWNLOAD evaluations from the TechNet Evaluation Center (www.microsoft.ca/evalcenter) You can get up to 11 more chances to win – one per successful completed download. My personal favourites are below…
WAIT A SECOND HERE.
You aren’t just doing this to win – you’re also learning new skills and technologies AND you are downloading software to install and run in your lab environments / trial environments. Right? I want to see what you do with these new found powers. Send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your experiences / lab creations and MVA score and I’ll feature it here on the blog for all to see!!! Ultimate Bragging Rights Baby!
Contest closes November 30th – 2011.
Check out my about.me profile!