Welcome to your one stop shop for links to all the online resources and references from a TechDays 2011 event. By now – you have been back to work, eager to apply / learn more about the things you saw while attending TechDays. But you still have to wait a little longer to get access to the PowerPoints and recorded Videos from Toronto or Montreal – they will be up by the end of November / early December as part of our year long / ongoing TechDays Online experience.
So now what?
I asked members of the team to compile a master list for their “content area” and sift through the best stuff in order to write a blog post about where they would send you for more! They have completed their work and I’ve compiled a master list from THEIR master lists so you now have a one stop shop to continue your learnings.
Look no further – Here are the blog posts for each of the content areas – each done in the style of the team member who created them.
- Security, Identity and Management – content area lead Ruth Morton
- Cloud Computing and Online Services – content area lead Jonathan Rozenblit
- Windows Client / Windows Phone – content area lead Paul Laberge
- Developer Tools, Languages and Framework – content area lead Frédéric Harper
- Communication and Collaboration – content area lead Damir Bersinic
- SQL Server and Data Platform – content area lead Damir Bersinic
- Architecture – content area lead Susan Ibach
- Virtualization – content area lead Rick Claus
But it doesn’t stop there – join in on the conversation online in the medium of your choice. Make sure to check out the TechDays LinkedIn group, TechDays Facebook page, and/or the TechDays Twitter feed.
We’ve got your medium covered.
Check out my about.me profile!