So you attended TechDays in one of the cities OR you have teleported back from the future where TechDays Online has referred you back to some additional resources for anything and everything to do with the Virtualization Content Area sessions. This is the one stop shop for all things virtualization resources wise for you to peruse and enjoy.
First off – SIGN UP for Microsoft Virtual Academy at www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com . It’s your one stop shop for short snippets of online modules that are organized into tracks / online courses. We’re talking 20 minute chunks of courses that have skill testing questions (for bragging rights) to validate you’re on the right track and know your stuff. If you haven’t checked it out yet – GO DO IT NOW.
Secondly – GET THE SOFTWARE. What are you waiting for? go to http://www.microsoft.ca/evalcenter to get the bits and start working with these products in your lab environment today! Direct links:
- Windows HyperV Server 2008 R2 SP1 (free one, no license required, no time limit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (180 day eval – fully functional)
- SystemCenter master download page for all things 2012 RC
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2 SP1 (180 day trial)
Session specific resources of interested – not already mentioned above:
VIR213 - Breaking the Virtualization Limits
- Learn about Dell Business-Ready Configurations for Hyper-V Cloud: http://www.dell.com/hypervcloud
- Learn about Dell Advanced Infrastructure Management (AIM): http://content.dell.com/AIM
- Learn about Microsoft’s virtualization solutions: http://www.microsoft.com/virtualization/en/us/private-cloud.aspx
- Learn about Dell OpenManage™ Integration Suite for Microsoft System Center: http://www.dell.com/systemcenter
VIR316 - Building your VDI Infrastructure with XenDesktop and Hyper-V
- TechNet Virtual Lab: Implementing Citrix XenDesktop on Hyper-V R2 http://tinyurl.com/tdcitrix1
- Microsoft Desktop Virtualization Trial http://tinyurl.com/tdcitrix2
- Citrix XenDesktop Trial http://tinyurl.com/tdcitrix3
Check out my about.me profile!