Over pints Pierre Roman, Bruce Cowper and Rick Claus decided they would put together a concise and timely podcast each “Update Tuesday”. The object is to keep it simple by letting you know in plain non technical language what the updates are, what they resolve and why you should care.
As always – if you have suggestions on making it better – please pass on your comments. Mail Rick directly – email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast: (so you don’t miss an episode)
Disclaimer: This podcast was produced with the best information available to us at the time of recording. Your primary source for all things Security Bulletin related should always be the Microsoft Security Response Center blog.
Bulletins discussed for July 12th, 2011:
- MS11-053 – Vulnerability in Bluetooth Stack Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2566220)
- MS11-054 – Vulnerabilities in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2555917)
- MS11-055 – Vulnerability in Microsoft Visio Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2560847)
- MS11-056 – Vulnerabilities in Windows Client/Server Run-time Subsystem Could Allow Elevation of Privilege (2507938)
Podcast Participants: Rick Claus, Pierre Roman
Additional Technical Show Notes:
- Recorded in Rick’s dining room
- PodSafe music from PodSafe Music Network @ http://music.podshow.com/. Artist: Derek K Miller, song – “You’re the Big Sky – rock guitar instrumental”