Just got word that the High Definition videos of our recent JumpStart training program on the MS virtualization stack is now available online at TechNet Edge.
Yup – it’s your one stop shop to get access to over 15 hours of co-presented goodness on the following topics:
Entire course on TechNet Edge: Microsoft Virtualization for VMware Professionals
- 1: Virtualization Overview
- 2: Differentiating Microsoft & VMware
- 3a: Hyper-V Deployment Options & Architecture | Part 1
- 3b: Hyper-V Deployment Options & Architecture | Part 2
- 4: High-Availability & Clustering
- 5: System Center Suite Overview with focus on DPM
- 6: Automation with Opalis, Service Manager & PowerShell
- 7: System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012
- 8: Private Cloud Solutions, Architecture & VMM Self-Service Portal 2.0
- 9: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Architecture | Part 1
- 10: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Architecture | Part 2
- 11: v-Alliance Solution Overview
- 12: Application Delivery for VDI
(Links to course materials on Born to Learn)
Kudos to Symon Perriman and Corey Hynes and the whole Microsoft Learning team for putting this together! The whole content will soon be published to the Microsoft Virtualization Academy. Get a head start now reviewing the content and prepin’ to write those exams!
Check out my about.me profile!