Over pints Pierre Roman, Bruce Cowper and Rick Claus decided they would put together a concise and timely podcast each “Update Tuesday”. The object is to keep it simple by letting you know in plain non technical language what the updates are, what they resolve and why you should care.
As always - if you have suggestions on making it better - please pass on your comments. Mail Rick directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast: (so you don't miss an episode)
Disclaimer: This podcast was produced with the best information available to us at the time of recording. Your primary source for all things Security Bulletin related should always be the Microsoft Security Response Center blog.
In Depth Webcast on this bulletin will take place: Wednesday, March 9th – 11:00 AM PDT (UTC -7). (Registration link):
Bulletins discussed for March 8th, 2011:
- MS11-015 - Vulnerabilities in Windows Media Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2510030)
- MS11-016 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Groove Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2494047)
- MS11-017 - Vulnerability in Remote Desktop Client Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2508062)
Podcast Participants: Rick Claus, Pierre Roman
Additional Technical Show Notes:
- Recorded remotely using Lync communicator 2011
- PodSafe music from PodSafe Music Network @ http://music.podshow.com/. Artist: Derek K Miller, song - “You’re the Big Sky - rock guitar instrumental”