Over pints Pierre Roman, Bruce Cowper and Rick Claus decided they would put together a concise and timely podcast each “Update Tuesday”. The object is to keep it simple by letting you know in plain non technical language what the updates are, what they resolve and why you should care.
As always - if you have suggestions on making it better - please pass on your comments. Mail Rick directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast: (so you don't miss an episode)
Disclaimer: This podcast was produced with the best information available to us at the time of recording. Your primary source for all things Security Bulletin related should always be the Microsoft Security Response Center blog.
In Depth Webcast on this bulletin will take place: Wednesday, July 14th - 11:00 a.m. PST (UTC -8). (Registration link):
Bulletins discussed for July 13th, 2010:
- MS10-042 - Vulnerability in Help and Support Center Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2229593)
- MS10-043 - Vulnerability in Canonical Display Driver Could Allow Remote Code Execution (2032276)
- MS10-044 - Vulnerabilities in Microsoft Office Access ActiveX Controls Could Allow Remote Code Execution (982335)
- MS10-045 - Vulnerability in Microsoft Office Outlook Could Allow Remote Code Execution (978212)
Podcast Participants: Rick Claus and Pierre Roman
Additional Technical Show Notes:
- Recorded at Mexicali Rosas on their patio in the Glebe, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Beverage of choice – a pair of frosty Corona’s with lime – no glasses.