[Funnies] MVP Theme Song

Sean is still in a musical mood this week and set his sights on the MVP program.  Enjoy!

—————————————————-

Sung to “Secret Agent Man” Circa cool ’60s spy show

When the servers crashin’ in the night
Sparks are flyin’ such an awful sight
Data can’t be found and the problems all around
Who’s the ones that bring you so much light

They’re the MVPs, Microsoft MVPs
Why bother with the rest, they are the very best

Hackers tryin’ to blow in through your door
Smoke is rollin’ up below the floor

The day feels at and end, where’s you only friend?

The experts blink and clear it all away

They’re the MVPs, Microsoft MVPs
When you get that server crash, they solve it in flash

Bill Gates files are scrambled through and through
Steve Ballmer cries out “What can we all do?”
Paul Allen’s had enough, even though they’re very tough
Who will they call to knock it all away?

They’re the MVPs, Microsoft MVPs
Nightmares run away, they’re here to save the day…

1. Mitch Garvis says:

Now isn’t that funny?  I had to wrack my brains for the tume to Secret Agent Man, but once I got it the lyrics just fell into place… and if they had not I could have called a fellow MVP for help!

2. Marco Shaw says:

Can someone find me that theme song, or preferably the musical notes?  I can take this one step further and make Windows PowerShell sing it!  Or at least close enough…

3. John Vinson says:

ROFL!

Now we need to get a band and backup singers together for the next Summit dinner!

4. Rodney Buike says:

Hey Marco,

Nothing a quick Live search couldn’t dig up 🙂

If you can get PowerShell to “sing it” I’ll provide the hosting 🙂

Rodney Buike

IT Pro Advisor

5. ye110wbeard says:

And I’ll be the enthusiast happily watching… 😉

6. ye110wbeard says:

Just as a small aside, I did a search and found a wav copy of the old TV show before doing it.  Only took about 10 minutes to write.

7. ye110wbeard says:

Oh good grief… I’m going to start writing this stuff in Word 2007.  I just noticed I misplaced “they’re” with “their”

Darn Spellcheck… Sure ALL the words are spelled correctly but…. Errors in grammar.  SMACK!

And I have Word 2007 too.  Shame on me.

Note: I fixed the errors for you but I won’t stand for such shoddy work in the future 🙂  RB

8. ye110wbeard says:

Rodney Thanks….

We’ll just knock that off my virtual non-existent paycheck… B)

I’ve got to keep up my sense of humor.   I don’t know where yet, but there IS a place for me in Microsoft.

Sean the puzzle piece plugging away…

And grammatically incorrect doofus.

9. Rodney Buike says:

Sean! Sssshhhhhhhhh!  You are not supposed to mention you don’t get paid.  Now how am I going to attract more guest bloggers when then know they get nothing but fame, recognition and searchability on technet.com??????

Rodney Buike

IT Pro Advisor

10. ye110wbeard says:

Actually I lied.   I did get paid.   I got paid in the coolest way of all.  I got to meet the neatest bunch of guys on the planet on a really cool Friday plus had overly abundantly cool Saturday to follow.

You can’t put a price on that… 😉

Touche!

11. Marco Shaw says:

Bah!  I have to pay $5US to get the notes.  It may take me a few days/weeks to find spare time…

12. ye110wbeard says:

Now please be certain that when Powershell does it, it’s all tuned properly.  Can’t have ANY offkey notes, it must be Y2K compliant and nobody is allowed to go off tilt on silly Bluetooth Keyboard solos… 😉