Dan Stoltz and I have been working on an Azue Exam Jumpstart one day prep class for exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions. This event has been given twice so far and it has been obvious that, for many, a solid base understanding of Azure is very helpful before the class. With that in mind, we have created a three part series of videos for you watch before the Azure Jumpstart.
(Part 1) Exam Jump Start 70-534 Prerequisites: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
Are you interested in becoming certified in architecting Microsoft Azure solutions? If so, then join us for this new 3 part series hosted by Dan Stolts and Brian Lewis and learn about the prerequisites to becoming Azure certified. In Part 1 we’ll cover Azure Basics and help you understand what is possible with cloud computing as well as getting you started on your journey in becoming a cloud architect.
Part 1 Video Link Here: https://channel9.msdn.com/Shows/TechNet+Radio/TNR1638
- [3:34] What is the 70-534 Architecting Azure Solutions Certification and how can it help IT Pros?
- [10:39] Azure Basics – What is the Azure Cloud?
- [16:04] What are the Certification Jump Start Events and how do I learn more about them?
- [18:32] What is a Cloud Architect exactly?
- [31:44] What are the different cloud services offered in Azure?
- [53:31] Where do I go to for more information?