· To develop an Office 365 Community in the UK where we can share experiences, drive deployment and for the community to feedback their experiences and concerns to Microsoft where we in turn can then respond back at the next event.
· It is planned to have an Office 365 Community event once a quarter at a minimum.
· This is open to anyone: customers, partners and obviously MSFT
· This is a great opportunity for us to connect with customer and partners in a community forum.
· Twitter: #O365UKUG
Register Your Attendance
1. Welcome (Microsoft)
2. Microsoft Session: (Microsoft)
a. Where are we with Office 365..? Facts and Figures
b. Introductions to the Office 365 Team in the UK
c. Customer Decision Framework
d. BPOS to Office 365 Transitions
3. AvePoint and Office 365: (AvePoint – Dawid Kozlowski)
4. Office 365 Lessons Learnt: (Tony Sloggert/Andy Hutchins – Avanade)
5. Office 365 and the hybrid organisation: (Ant Clay – 21 Apps)