Web Scheduler is a 64-bit tool for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It provides a Web-based alternative to the add-in for the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client for the purpose of scheduling a meeting using Office Communications Server 2007 R2. It also provides a browser-based conference management experience that includes operations such as:
- Scheduling a new Live Meeting conference or conference call.
- Viewing and modifying details of an existing conference.
- Listing all existing user schedules of a Microsoft Office conference.
- Deleting an existing conference.
- Sending an e-mail invitation to conference participants by using a configured SMTP mail server.
- Joining an existing conference.
You can download it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6d6848ec-e7d6-41f4-82d9-5bed3526fcbd&displaylang=en