Announcing a free “Unified Communication & OCS 2007 R2 Technical Briefing” for Microsoft Partners, 22 May 2009
The UK DPE team are pleased to announce a free one day technical briefing for partners focused on Unified Communications and Office Communications Server 2007 R2, focused on how this technology and platform can be used to build a new generation of communication enabled applications .
The briefings will include the following technologies and topics:
- Introduction to the OCS R2 Platform - Key features and architecture
- Building communication into your Line Of Business applications.
- Reducing communication friction – by building Communicator 2007 functionality into you application.
- Contextual Collaboration – enriching the communication quality by embedding application control into you dialog.
- Business Process Communication – the right decision made by the right person at the right time.
- Anywhere Information Access – access you Business Intelligence Data from anywhere.
The day will consist of lots of demos and lively discussion, with the aim of exploring these technologies at a high level - it’s all about the “art of the possible” rather than detailed code walkthroughs. The sessions audience size will be small to keep the conversation flowing, and these sessions are suitable for Technical Decision Makers, CTOs, Application Architects, Developers, etc.
For more information about this event and its format, please email email@example.com
For more information about Unified Communications and Office Communications Server 2007 R2, please visit http://www.microsoft.com/uc/default.mspx
To register for this event please visit http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/InviteOnly.aspx?EventID=DB-A0-29-C3-DA-70-FF-51-CA-20-D8-16-29-5A-48-0C&Culture=en-GB and enter the Invitation Code 105D0A