Been a bit quiet on here I know since my initial burst onto the scene, but unfortuantely the Alps were calling and after an extended weekend in Chamonix and eventually sorting out my Inbox here’s some good stuff to get your teeth into.
Exchange Hosted Services:
In a press release on March 29th, 2006 we announced Exchange Hosted Services (EHS). EHS is based on the solutions we gained in the acquisition of FrontBridge Technologies Inc.
• Microsoft Exchange Hosted Filtering, available with a free 30-day trial, incorporates multiple filters to actively help protect businesses’ inbound and outbound e-mail from spam, viruses, phishing scams and e-mail policy violations.
• Microsoft Exchange Hosted Archive is an advanced message archiving system for e-mail and instant messages that helps enterprises meet a variety of regulatory and legal demands placed on their electronic communication systems.
• Microsoft Exchange Hosted Continuity is a security-enhanced Web interface that allows ongoing access to e-mail during and after unplanned outages of an on-premise e-mail environment.
• Microsoft Exchange Hosted Encryption helps preserve e-mail confidentiality by allowing users to send and receive encrypted e-mail directly from their desktops.
Get all of the details on EHS at http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/services/services.mspx
Register for a 30 day free trial at http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/services/trial.mspx
Attend the EHS Web Cast on April, 11 2006. Details at http://msevents.microsoft.com/cui/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032293189&EventCategory=4&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
Exchange “12” Beta 1:
As we get closer to Beta 2 we will be releasing much more information including new opportunities to test this exciting release.
• General information about Exchange “12”: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/preview/overview.mspx.
• Exchange “12” Webcasts: See the Webcast section below for all of the upcoming sessions
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Exchange “12”: http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/preview/faq.mspx
• Need the Exchange “12” Beta 1 Bits? If you are an MSDN Subscriber, you have them already. If you are a TechNet subscriber, you got them this month.
If you register here, you can get on the inside track for the next Betas for Exchange “12”, 2007 Microsoft Office System, and Windows Vista.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007:
As you know, Exchange and Outlook are better together. Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 is the next version of Outlook and is a key component in the 2007 Microsoft Office System.
Here are some articles and docs on what to expect from the tool you probably use all day long.
Get information on Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 at http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/programs/outlook/highlights.mspx