1. Install Windows 2003 Cluster
2. Install SQL 2000/2005 Cluster
3. By default, Windows will not register SQL Server virtual name in Active Directory, for successfully installing SCCM 2007 on Clustered SQL Server, you must register it. Go to step 4
4. Run setspn.exe (you can download it from Microsoft download center:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5fd831fd-ab77-46a3-9cfe-ff01d29e5c46&displaylang=en) utility as below:
SQLSERVER1 is your SQL Server virtual name
SQLSERVER1.contoso.com is FQDN for SQL Server virtual name
5. Add computer account for installing SCCM 2007 to local administrators group on every SQL cluster node.
6. Add user account for installing SCCM 2007 to local administrators group on every SQL cluster node.
7. Restart computer for installing SCCM 2007, and logon with user account for setup
8. Launch SCCM 2007 installer, conduct a normal setup.
This came from a blog post by lxchen