As I have mentioned at many of my events over the last year, using cloud services can benefit the IT Pro when it is approached on his or her terms. In addition to the potential cost savings using these services, there are other benefits as well.
Today, John Overholt, Microsoft IT Principal Service Engineering Lead, and Cory Delamarter, Microsoft IT Principal Service Engineer, join us to talk about public and private cloud services and how each can better IT Operations. Tune in as they discuss issues to consider like infrastructure and capacity management, security, and budgeting.
Click here to Download Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate (RC)
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: Inside Microsoft IT - An Overview of System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- TechNet Radio: Inside Microsoft IT - Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft Private Cloud vs. VMware with Microsoft MVP Mitch Garvis
- TechNet Radio: Maturing Your IT Organization - From Technology Management to IT Service Management
- TechNet Radio: Virtual Lab Insider: Building Your Cloud Infrastructure with System Center 2012