As many of you know, Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 was released to the web back on December 5th, which incorporated all of the latest hotfixes and rollups for Exchange 2010 as well as added some new features to the product. Post this release, I wanted to outline what these new features that are now available with with Service Pack are, so I lined up one of one of the Principal Program Managers in from the Exchange Customer Experience (CXP)Team to help me do just that. In the latest episode of TechNet Radio, I interview Greg Taylor from the Exchange Product Group on the Address Book Policies, Outlook Web App mini and more. There’s even and angle on the Private Cloud, so take a peek.
About This Video
In today’s episode, Sr. IT Pro Evangelist Bob Hunt, welcomes Principal Program Manager Greg Taylor to the show. Tune in as they discuss what new features can be found in Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2. From the Outlook Web App Mini , to OWA Single-Sign on improvements as well as new Address Book Policies for Enterprises and how this new release fits into your Private Cloud planning.
Click here to Download Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- You had me EHLO: The Exchange Team Blog
- Exchange Server TechCenter on TechNet
- Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and Hosting
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Storage Best Practices with Exchange Server 2010
- Your First Steps to Building a Private Cloud (3 part series)
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Microsoft Private Cloud Community Evaluation Program