Good news for my fellow Exchange geeks out there, the TechNet Radio team has given me a monthly spot on this radio show to host and talk about Microsoft Exchange topics! Things are already under way for the first show, and I’ve already reached out to some of my contacts in the Exchange Product Group to be on the show, so stay tuned here for updates on that.
ALSO, feel free to contact me to suggest Exchange-related topics you’d like to hear about!
While on the topic of TechNet Radio, I thought this would be a great opportunity to share what the type of content on TechNet Radio has. My colleague Blain Barton who runs a good portion of the TechNet Radio broadcasts
In Part 3 of our Tips and Tricks for WDS, Rhonda Layfield addresses the importance of integrating the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit with Windows Deployment Services. Watch this video and learn how MDT offers you much more flexibility and allows you to easily manage your images.
Click here to download the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012 Beta 1
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Deployment Done Right with Rhonda Layfield
- Microsoft Solution Accelerators
- Download the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010 Update 1
- Download the Windows Automated Installation Kit for Windows 7
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- TechNet Radio: A Preview of the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – A Preview of System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – What’s Next in System Center 2012