Calling security professionals and enthusiasts throughout the world. Microsoft is pleased to open the Call for Papers for our BlueHat v17 Security Conference. Potential speakers have from June 1st through August 18th to submit abstract proposals for this unique opportunity. As in past events, we are looking for individuals to challenge the thinking and actions we do in security as well as join the community discussion on the current threat landscape that is impacting our customers. We are looking for abstract submissions with clear calls to action for our engineering focused audience. The suggested themes for this event are:
- Virtualization & Cloud-based research, exploits and defense
- How customers are getting owned (case studies, threat intelligence, and research)
- New Exploit techniques
- Emerging Threats & Trends
- Anti-exploitation techniques
- Identity & Authentication research, exploits and defense
- Infrastructure & loT Security research, exploits and defense
- Industry & Government Roles in CyberSecurity
You can submit your abstracts here: https://aka.ms/bhcfp. Come challenge us and help shape how Microsoft thinks about security!
BlueHat v17 is a two-day security conference for general audiences. It will be held November 8-9, 2017 at the Microsoft Conference Center here in Redmond. This year will see a larger event, over one thousand people expected in person, as BlueHat welcomes partners from the Microsoft Security Response Summit. The conference is open to invited external guests and Microsoft employees and contingent staff. More details on logistics and about the conference will be posted throughout the summer and fall here on the BlueHat blog. Check back to get the latest here. We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you again in November.
Principal Security Group Manager, MSRC