In Part 6 in our “To the Cloud” series, Blain Barton, Tommy Patterson and Dan Stolts, provide an overview of the benefits of running servers without the physical hardware using Microsoft Azure. Learn how large and small to mid-sized companies can rent compute, storage, and networking resources by using datacenter hardware to deploy virtual machines (VMs).
- [10:25] DEMO: Azure Virtual Machine Gallery
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton's Blog
- Tommy Patterson’s Blog
- Dan Stolts’ Blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Check out the book! "Setting up your business in the cloud"
- (Part 1) To the Cloud! What the Cloud can do for your Business
- (Part 2) To the Cloud! Getting Started with Office 365
- (Part 3) To the Cloud! Storing your files in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- (Part 4) To the Cloud! Keeping track of customers with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- (Part 5) To the Cloud! Managing Devices in the Cloud with Microsoft Intune