With Chef you can quickly deploy and manage every aspect of your Microsoft Azure infrastructure. And you can do it in a way that’s consistent, secure, and transparent to stakeholders – whether you are migrating existing workloads or creating new ones.
With Chef’s partnership and tight integration with the Microsoft Azure portal, it’s easy to configure any VM and manage both Windows and Linux VMs on Azure and benefit from a consistent experience across all platforms.
And now you can spin up preconfigured Chef servers – from five free nodes to 250 nodes – with one click. You get usage-based pricing, one consolidated Azure bill, lots of premium features bill and an unequalled DevOps experience on Microsoft.
Chef Helps Optimize Your Use of Azure
- High scalability. Manage 10,000+ VMs with a single Chef server, or use Chef’s SaaS option.
- Advanced workflow. Use Chef to implement best practices such as A/B testing and test-driven infrastructure.
- Flexible, policy-based configuration. Easily define recipes for complex cloud use cases and for enterprise application delivery. The Chef server stores and indexes the attributes of each node in your network for dynamic configuration.
- Reusable recipes. Reuse recipes with custom data for specific situations. Chef lets you separate configuration policy from configuration state.
- Service-oriented interface for customization. All of Chef’s functionality is exposed through consistent REST APIs. This gives you tremendous flexibility when designing custom workflows
Free trial for Microsoft Azure go to https://aka.ms/try-azure