Using Microsoft datacenters as an integral part of your Disaster Recovery Plan – Free, hands-on event
Over the next few months, we will visit a city near you to provide education and insight into disaster recovery and how our technologies may be able to support your existing strategies. The goal of these events is to answer some of the most common technical questions, including:
· How can new cloud technologies complement and extend my current disaster recovery strategy?
· Would my existing disaster recovery plan benefit from a refresh?
· Where should I start? I’m busy and there’s a limited budget for this project.
· My hardware refresh is coming up and I want to look at alternatives. What are the most important factors to consider?
You can expect live demos, hands-on labs and interesting discussions. Attend the event and you will learn how to:
· Replicate virtualized workloads to Microsoft's global data centers
· Back up data and protect workloads with nearly infinite scalability
· Implement a hybrid replication using both cloud and on-premises solutions
· Create a backup without needing to buy more tape
· Back up your Windows clients (including Windows 10) to remote storage