In part 4 of our “Modernizing Your Infrastructure with Hybrid Cloud” series, Blain Barton and Keith Mayer tackle the topic of virtualization in a Hybrid Cloud environment. Tune in as they discuss how virtualization is no longer constrained to the physical capacity of an on-premise environment and then showcase some tools and techniques that are available in Microsoft Azure that can help assist your move to Hybrid cloud virtualization.
- [1:26] What do you see as some of the differences or new opportunities that IT Pros need to consider when planning virtualization for a Hybrid Cloud environment?
- [3:31] How do traditional IT Pro virtualization skills translate into Hybrid Cloud?
- [5:05] When planning Hybrid Cloud virtualization, how should IT Pros approach it?
- [8:01] You mentioned Azure Pack – what is that?
- [10:51] If I already have an existing Hyper-V environment with custom VM templates defined, can I leverage them with Azure Pack?
- [11:03] DEMO: Let’s see some of this in action