In part 8 of our “Accelerate DevOps with the Cloud” series on TechNet Radio, Keith Mayer and Jennelle Crothers explore the world of roll-backs and how Microsoft Azure can streamline both the roll-back and roll-forward process for most dev teams.
- [1:40] It seems like most dev teams spend lots of time on roll-forward plans for new code releases, but roll-backs are always a chore! Why is this?
- [3:28] How can Azure help to streamline the roll-forward and roll-back process?
- [8:00] What about Virtual Machines – does Azure have anything to help with roll-forward and roll-back?
- [9:44] I hear a lot of "Continuous Deployment" of code releases. Isn't that risky?
- [13:40] DEMO: Let’s see how this is done in Azure!