Support for Windows XP ends this month. No big deal you say? Well not so fast my friends. Tune in as Blain Barton interviews Tim Rains, Director of Trustworthy Computing at Microsoft as he lays out the many security risks you open yourself and your organization up to by running Windows XP. Embed code for your blogs, sites, etc. (just copy and paste the code below into the “HTML Source code” of your blog)
- [3:44] What are the kind of security risks folks may face as support of XP ends?
- [4:48] How does Microsoft protect its customers from security threats?
- [6:11] What exactly does Windows XP end of support mean?
- [8:38] What is risk of continuing to run XP?
- [14:48] What motivates cyber attackers?
- [18:17] What is Ransomware?
- [21:48] What are some typical threats users should expect against Windows XP?
- [30:26] What should people do if they’re running Windows XP?