Blain Barton welcomes Denise McInerney, PASS Vice President of Marketing and data engineer at Intuit as they discuss the upcoming PASS Business Analytics Conference and the 24 hours of free online business analytics webcasts previewing the event on February 5th around SQL Server. Tune as they chat about the ins and outs of both events from why you should attend, what makes BA so important in today’s data enriched world and how you can register for both.
- [4:10] What is the PASS Business Analytics Conference and what can attendees look forward to this year?
- [5:25] Tell us more about 24 Hours of PASS: BA Edition
- [6:26] What do you see as some of the challenges and opportunities for data analysts and BA/BI pros today – especially with the rise of self-service BI and Big Data?
- [8:05] You wrote a great blog post about your transition from DBA to data analyst and the steps and training you took to get there – tell us a little about your story.
- [10:08] How can people register for the PASS BA Conference?
Shortened URL if you would like to share on Twitter or Facebook, etc.