Back for Part 2, in their Building Virtual Machines in the New Microsoft Cloud series , Blain Barton and Tommy Patterson walk us through the process of how to configure the web and file services in the domain and how to install PowerShell tools in Windows Azure. Tune in for this in depth demo and discussion.
- [2:34] Joining the File Server to the Domain
- [8:47] Installing IIS on the Web Server
- [12:48] Installing the File Services Role on the File Server
- [16:50] Installing the Azure PowerShell Toolkit
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- Tommy Patterson’s blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: Build Your Own Private Cloud Series
- Article: IT Pro Windows Server 2012 Lab Guide – Lab 1