In part 1 of their three part series, Blain Barton and Tommy Patterson walk us through building networked servers on the Windows Azure platform. Tune in as Tommy demos for us how to create our virtual machines and then authenticate them through an Active Directory Controller and then finishes up the session by showing us how to build our web and file server.
- [2:42] Introduction and how to setup the Pre-Reqs for the environment
- [13:10 ] Creating the Active Directory Virtual Machine
- [23:18] Active Directory Server Configuration
- [30:51] Building the Web Server
- [34:21] Building the Filer Server
Experience Microsoft's latest products with these FREE downloads!
Build Your Lab! Download Windows Server 2012, System Center 2012 SP1 and Hyper-V Server 2012 and get the best virtualization platform and private cloud management solution on the market. Try it FREE now!
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- Tommy Patterson’s blog
- Cloud Solutions Hub
- Building Clouds blog
- Article: Build Your Own Private Cloud Series
- Article: IT Pro Windows Server 2012 Lab Guide – Lab 1