I have been working with Ed Wilson on the PowerShell tips and tricks episode via IT Time! Check it out…..
Blain Barton and The Scripting Guy, Ed Wilson are back for this month’s PowerShell tips and tricks and in today’s episode they discuss the newest features in PowerShell 3.0’sintegrated scripting environments. Tune in as they chat about it its benefits, how it works, how it can be a time saver and what it can do for you.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Download Microsoft Private Cloud Evaluation Software
- Get the Book! PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step
Websites & Blogs:
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- The Script Center
- Hey, Scripting Guy! Blog
- Learn Windows PowerShell
- Try Windows Azure
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – The Scripting Guy’s Top 5 PowerShell 3.0 Tips and Tricks
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – PowerShell 3.0 Step-by-Step with the Scripting Guy
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Get Your Script on! Check out PowerShell Saturdays