It’s IT Time and in this Blain Barton exclusive, we’re going over the basics of Hyper-V and showing how you can get started with Microsoft Virtualization solutions. Tune in as he previews his “Fab 14 for Hyper-V” screencast series, a short step-by-step video series filled with tips and tricks for the virtualization newbie.
Click here to watch the “Fab14 for Hyper-V” screencast series.
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Windows Server “8” Beta Overview
- TechNet Radio: IT Time –Setting up Windows Server “8” VDI in “13 Clicks and a Cup of Coffee”
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Managing Hyper-V in PowerShell for Windows Server “8” Beta
- TechNet Radio: Maturing Your IT Organization – From Technology Management to IT Service Management
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – WANs, LANs and RemoteFX in Windows Server “8” Beta
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – An Overview of Windows Server “8” – Server Core