Popular Past Event.
Today we welcome Bruno Aziza, Worldwide Product Marketing Director for SQL Server here at Microsoft. Tune in as Bruno covers the upcoming SQL Server 2012 Virtual Launch Event, from what we can expect to see, hear and learn, how to sign-up as well as how you can interact with other attendees online.
Click here to Register for the SQL Server 2012 Virtual Launch Event – March 7th 2012
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Get started with SQL Server 2012! Download SQL Server 2012 RCO
- Learn about SQL Server 2012 at an event near you!
Websites and Blogs:
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- Get your evaluation downloads at: https://aka.ms/msproducts
- Check out BITV www.bizintelligence.tv
- TechNet Radio Community Corner: Microsoft SQL Server MVP, Kevin Goff on SQL Server and Business Intelligence
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Microsoft Virtual Academy – Private Cloud Scenarios, SQL Server 2012, and Windows Server 2008 R2 Course Previews
- TechNet Radio: STB Tech Bytes: Talking Big Data with Microsoft