Jeremy Chapman is back for part 4 in our Office management series in a tablet world, and in this episode we take a look at how you can manage security and rights management access for iPad and Android devices in your IT environment using IIS and Forefront Unified Access Gateway. Tune in as Jeremy demos what this looks like for an iPad user trying to read and download a document on their company’s network.
Click here to read the article “Windows, iPad and Android – Managing and Using Your Office Assets in a Tablet World (Part 4) – Device-Based Access Management"
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Are you ready for Private Cloud? Take a free 10-minute assessment
- Download All Available System Center 2012 products here
- Download Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
- Download Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 with Service Pack 1
Websites & Blogs:
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Inside Microsoft IT – The Consumerization of IT
- TechNet Radio: Virtual Lab Insider – An Introduction to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager – Enabling Flexible Work Styles with Intelligent Infrastructure