Today we welcome Sr. System Engineers Cory Delamarter and Ian Eddy as they discuss how Microsoft IT uses System Center 2012 to service and manage its internal datacenters. Tune in as they chat openly about working at Microsoft, how PowerShell and SQL make them more efficient at their jobs as well as how Microsoft uses Virtual Machine Manager 2012 to manage thousands of virtualized environments.
Click here to Download Microsoft System Center 2012 Suite - Private Cloud Evaluation Software
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft IT Showcase
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Are you ready for Private Cloud? Take a free 10-minute assessment
- Interested in working at Microsoft?
- Blain Barton’s Blog
- Cory Delamarter’s blog
- Server and Cloud Platform Blog
- Private Cloud Architecture Blog
- TechNet Radio: Virtual Lab Insider - An Introduction to System Center Configuration Manager 2012
- Your First Steps to Building a Private Cloud (3 part series)
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Microsoft Private Cloud Community Evaluation Program
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Private Cloud Security Basics Part 1 | Part 2