In today’s episode, Software Development Engineer, Drew Brent shows us how you can easily add a vanity domain for your Office 365 account. For companies looking to run a website or simply have their email off that domain, tune in as Drew explains the ins and outs and how to get this done in 5 min or less.
Click here to Learn More about Domains in Office 365
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Try Office 365 for Free!
- Microsoft Office 365 Community
- Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Transition Center for BPOS –S to Office 365
- Learn more about the MOSDAL Support Toolkit
- 5 Part Series: TechNet Radio: IT Time – An In-Depth Look at the Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Office 365 Basics: Setup and Deployment
- TechNet Radio: Using the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Office 365
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Using Network Monitoring to Troubleshoot Office 365 Connectivity Issues | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- TechNet Radio: SharePoint Online Administration Panel Discussion
- Office 365 Jump Start: Microsoft Office 365 Overview for IT Pros