In today’s episode, Technical Readiness Engineer, Jonathan Comfort demos for us some Active Directory troubleshooting techniques for Office 365. Tune in as he covers the basics from how these two work together as well as ADSI, LDB and MOSDAL (Microsoft Online Services Diagnostics and Logging) tool.
Click here to Visit the Microsoft Online Services Transition Center
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Try Office 365 for Free!
- Microsoft Office 365 Community
- Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Transition Center for BPOS –S to Office 365
- Learn more about the MOSDAL Support Toolkit
- 5 Part Series: TechNet Radio: IT Time – An In-Depth Look at the Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Office 365 Basics: Setup and Deployment
- TechNet Radio: Using the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Office 365
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Using Network Monitoring to Troubleshoot Office 365 Connectivity Issues | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- TechNet Radio: SharePoint Online Administration Panel Discussion
- Office 365 Jump Start: Microsoft Office 365 Overview for IT Pros