Are you thinking about moving to Office 365? If so, then tune into this episode as Program Manager Jay Kothari walks us through the Office 365 Desktop Assessment Tool. From guidance on how you can ready your clients or organization, software requirements, how to configure your PCs as well as what to do during and after a transition, don’t miss this highly informative session.
Click here to Visit the Microsoft Online Services Transition Center
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Try Office 365 for Free!
- Microsoft Office 365 Community
- Office 365 Deployment Guide
- Transition Center for BPOS –S to Office 365
- Learn more about the Microsoft Assessment and Planning (MAP) Toolkit 6.5
- 5 Part Series: TechNet Radio: IT Time – An In-Depth Look at the Office 365 Deployment Readiness Tool
- TechNet Radio: IT Time–Office 365 Basics: Setup and Deployment
- TechNet Radio: Using the Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit for Office 365
- TechNet Radio: IT Time – Using Network Monitoring to Troubleshoot Office 365 Connectivity Issues | Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- TechNet Radio: SharePoint Online Administration Panel Discussion
- Office 365 Jump Start: Microsoft Office 365 Overview for IT Pros