Apply now for the 2nd batch of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Berlin
Are you an early-stage startup having an idea so brilliant it burns? You want to make it happen – now? Then apply for the 2nd batch of the Microsoft Ventures Accelerator in Berlin! It´s an immersive program aimed at squeezing the countdown to launch. During the 4 months of the program you will have access to top-notch mentorship, technical training and support and the opportunity to present at an Investor Demo Day to angel investors, venture capitalists, Microsoft executives, media and industry influentials.
What you need to know:
– The program will start in August 2014 and will run for 4 months
– The business of applicable startups must have a focus on developing software and/or a web based business model
– The Microsoft Ventures Accelerator supports an open platform approach and accepts startups that develop on any development platform. Startups accepted to the accelerator must be willing to try applicable Microsoft platforms.
– Microsoft does not take any equity for participation in the program (and hence the startup will get no funding for participation either)
– This program is not limited to startups from Berlin, however the founding team will have to move full time into our startup center in Berlin for the time of the program
– Only companies with funds raised less than $1m may apply
Apply now until 22nd June at https://www.microsoftventures.com/accelerators/berlin
We're looking forward for your contact and application!
Microsoft's Startup Team in Germany
Stay in touch with the German Startup Team: On www.facebook.com/BizSparkDE and www.twitter.com/BizSparkDE. Feel free to send us all your questions and ideas about the Accelerator and all other Startup activities of Microsoft.