The 13 companies that the Israel Microsoft Accelerator for Windows Azure selected for the second batch are already hard at work preparing for their demo days in Israel and Silicon Valley, and the team in Tel Aviv is now looking for the next batch of trail-blazing, top-notch startups to take advantage of the technical and community support offered by Microsoft.
Results of the first batch’s companies were amazing – 82% of the startups raised funds or have formal proposals to close rounds with the average of more than $900K, less than 6 months after graduation. Although we can’t go public yet with numbers for the second batch, we expect them to do well.
The Microsoft Accelerator is a 4-months program aimed at helping out early stage startups doing big things in Cloud, Internet and mobile. Microsoft provides the best workspace, top mentors, and all the tools needed to create the most successful startup.
Just to remind you, here are some of the benefits that startups get by joining the Microsoft Accelerator:
• Work with top Israeli hi-tech execs as mentors in business, marketing, product, technology and more
• Hands-on User Experience and creative work with top designers and design-studios
• Exposure to dozens of investors – including angels, micro-funds and VCs
• Business network expansion leveraging Microsoft’s and mentors’ business networks
• Intensive pitching practice
• Focused PR effort
• Practice of Startup Engineering processes that enable efficient and effective market understanding
• Israeli Demo Day (for investors) and Silicon Valley Launch Day (for business partners)
• 30+ sessions with leading speakers covering every possible aspect relevant to making a successful startup
• More than $100K of software and Cloud services as part of BizSpark and Azure special offers
• Hands-on technological help from top Microsoft engineers WW
• Complete set of Legal, IP and Accounting services from our partners
Registration site will remain open till June 6th midnight. Batch #3 will start on July 7th.