By Brett Laffel
Due to overwhelming demand from our 30 to Launch Series in San Francisco, we’ve decided to host an additional series in Seattle as well!
Come join us at SURF Incubator in Seattle over the course of 4 different Wednesday nights to build great Windows 8 apps. Throughout the course of this four-part series taking place in June and July, guests will have a chance to learn from Microsoft experts about the world’s largest opportunity for app developers.
We’ll also have great food and drink each night – deli one night, hummus and cheese one night, meatballs and quiche on another! You’ll also have the opportunity to win great prizes! (See Official Rules here)
821 2nd Ave., 8th Floor
Seattle, WA 98104
Wednesdays, June 20, 27, July 11, 18 from 6pm-9pm
June 20 – Week 1:
· Business Opportunity for Windows 8
· Designing Apps with Metro Principles and the Windows Personality
June 27 – Week 2:
· How Metro style apps drive end user impact
· Creating Windows 8 Metro Style User Interface (UI)
JULY 4 – SKIP – HOLIDAY WEEKEND
July 11 – Week 3:
· Bring Your App to Life with Live Tiles and Push Notifications
· Integrating with key Windows 8 features
June 18 – Week 4:
· Applying the finishing touches
· The Business Opportunity Continued: Monetizing your app
· The Windows Store
Based in San Francisco and interested? Limited spots remain, register for SAN FRANCISCO here (taking place at RocketSpace on 6/4, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25): https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032514381&Culture=en-US.