An event that offers up to $500,000 in prizes to financial-focused startups has finished running in New York and in Singapore and is accepting applications now for Belfast. That event will run on June 14.
The Innotribe Startup Challenge is a global competition that introduces startups working in FinTech and Financial Services to investors and SWIFT’s community of 9700+ financial institutions and corporations. Startups apply online for feedback, exposure, the opportunity to pitch to qualified investors & customers at regional events and at Innotribe@Sibos, as well as a share of $500,000 in prizes. There’s no cost to startups (or attendees) to participate, except their travel. So far this year, judges have selected 29 semi-finalists from hundreds of applicants to the Innotribe Challenge Showcases in NYC & Singapore. Applications for the last regional semi-final event of 2012 (in Belfast on June 14th) are due by May 21st on http://www.innotribestartup.com.
Here is an event summary from Singapore.
A list of the presenting finalist startups:
- 8 Securities, www.8securities.com
- Catapult Ventures Pte Ltd, http://www.catapult.sg
- Clault Pte. Ltd, http://www.clault.com/
- Claveo Software, www.claveo.com
- DemystData, https://beta.demystdata.com
- HedgeSPA Pte. Ltd. www.hedgespa.com
- M2CASH HOLDINGS LIIMITED, http://www.m2cash.com
- Milaap, www.milaap.org
- Nadanu, www.nadanu.com
- NestEgg, http://www.nesteggwealth.com
- Pendo Systems, Inc, www.pendosystems.com
- Playmoolah, www.playmoolah.com
- PocketSmith, http://www.pocketsmith.com
- Tagit Pte Ltd, www.tagitmobile.com
- TalariaX Pte Ltd, www.talariax.com