C# is a modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. (Anders Hejlsberg and his Team)
The following reasons make C# a widely used professional language:
- It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
- It is object oriented.
- It is easy to learn.
- It is a structured language.
- It can create efficient programs.
- It can be compiled on a variety of computer platforms.
- And it is a part of .Net Framework.
- Strong Programming Features of C#
Few important features of C#:
- Boolean Conditions
- Automatic Garbage Collection
- Assembly Versioning
- Properties and Events
- Delegates and Events Management
- Conditional Compilation
- Easier Multithreading
- LINQ and Lambda Expressions
- Integration with Windows