Office 2010 Web Application Workshops and experts coming soon to a city near you…
Thinking about setting up Microsoft Office 2010 Web Applications in your environment? Curious about Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Word web applications?
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, you should consider attending one of the Office 2010 Web Application workshops that will be delivered in cities around the country in the coming months.
The Office 2010 Web Applications workshop is designed to provide you with information regarding best practices on installation, manage, and usage of the Office web applications of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and OneNote 2010.
Key Focus Areas:
· Setup of Office web applications
· Server Architecture
· The Companions
· Introduction to Excel Word, PowerPoint, and OneNote web applications
IT Professionals responsible for the deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Office installations. Application-specific and/or help desk-type issues are not included in the scope of this offering.
Delivery Dates and Locations:
April 5-6, 2011 – Irving, TX
April 19-20, 2011 – Irvine, CA
May 3-4, 2011 – Downers Grove, IL
May 17-18, 2011 – New York, NY
June 1-2, 2011 – Tampa, FL
New dates and locations will be announced here as they become available.
$1000 USD per person
To register or for more information:
• To register online, visit http://www.microsoft.com/events, click the Find Events and Webcasts link, and perform an advanced search using the following EventIDs or keywords “Office 2010 Deployment“:
o Las Colinas: 1032479205
o Irvine, CA: : 1032479318
o Downers Grove, IL: 1032479319
o New York, NY: 1032479324
o Tampa, FL: 1032479329
• To register via email, send mail to ProfessionalServices@Microsoft.com and include the following information:
o Company Name
o Attendee Name
o Physical Address
o Phone Number
o Number of Attendees
o Desired Event Location/Date
• To register via phone, call 1-888-875-9071
• Email inquiries to ProfessionalServices@Microsoft.com