Diese Woche haben wir das System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Cumulative Update 5 mit dem KB Artikel 2495674 veröffentlicht. Neben den Hotfixes unterstützt das Cross Platform Management Pack nun auch Red Hat 6 Linux Systeme.
Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Restart of non-Operations Manager services when the agent is updated.
- Updated ACS reports.
- TCP Port Probe incorrectly reports negative ping latency.
- MissingEvent Manual Reset Monitor does not work as expected.
- Drillthrough fails because of rsParameterTypeMismatch in the EnterpriseManagementChartControl.
- ACS – Event log message is truncated or corrupted in SCDW.
- UI hang caused by SDK locking.
- ACS Filter fails for certain wildcard queries.
- Edit Schedule button is disabled with SQL 2008 R2.
- Web console times out when you open the left navigation tree.
- Scheduled Reports view for Windows Server 2003 and for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services SP3 CU9 returns “System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.”
- Signed MPs cannot be imported when new attributes are added to existing classes.
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 resolves the following issues:
- Performance data for LVM managed partitions is not available.
- Process monitor does not keep name if run by using symbolic link.
- AIX with large number of processes crashes with bad alloc.
Cross Platform Cumulative Update 5 for Operations Manager 2007 R2 adds the following feature:
- Support for Red Hat 6
Note The new agent for Red Hat 6 is included in Cumulative Update 5. You can download the management pack for Red Hat 6 by visiting the following Microsoft website:
System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2 Cross Platform Monitoring Management Packs