I have some exciting news to share about UAG! The next update, dubbed internally as "SP-free" is going to follow SP3 and will make UAG free and ad-supported! With this, the activation time will be fixed at 45 minutes and display up to 4 ads with each activation. For example:
Our partners, celestix, nAppliance, Portsys and Apple committed to give each customer 1 (one) free appliance as well. Similar ads will be displayed on the login, portal and logout pages. Customer support for it will be free as well, of course, and our support engineers will be glad to offer you the advertised products at unprecedented savings!
Additional features include:
- Fully installable on ANY OS on the market, incl. Linux and MacOS Leopard and up
- Full install in less than 10 seconds
- Alarm clock feature reminding you to activate
- New app wizard optimized for touch
- Random IP and port selection for trunks
- Support for voice recognition in the backup wizard
- Certified by Don. B. Leight and the Seattle Comedian Society of New York.
This is slated for GA (General Availability) exactly one year from today, April 1st 2014. Wishing you a successful deployment!