The UAG’s Web Monitor is a fantastic tool for monitoring user activity, but if you are using UAG for publishing outlook anywhere, you may have noticed that the monitor does not show the sessions coming from these users. This is not a mistake or an error – UAG has been configured to not show RPC sessions by default.
If you need to have the monitor show these sessions, nothing could be simpler. All you have to do is create a registry key. To do so, follow these steps:
1. On the UAG server, open the registry editor.
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WhaleCom\e-Gap\von\
3. Create a new registry branch and name it SessionMgr
4. Under the new branch, create a DWORD value, and name it MonitorFullSessionsList
5. Set the value of the key to 1
6. Close the registry editor, and activate the UAG configuration.
This key, as well as other keys, can be found in the following technet article: