Microsoft Press announced that they are offering Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime by Katherine Murray, as a free eBook. You can read the full announcement at the Microsoft Press blog.
Table of contents
Part I Finding Your Place in the Cloud
- Chapter 1 What’s Happening with the World of Work?
- Chapter 2 Getting Started with Office 365
- Chapter 3 Administering an Office 365 Account
Part II Teamwork in the Cloud
- Chapter 4 What Your Team Can Do with Office 365
- Chapter 5 Creating Your Team Site with SharePoint Online
- Chapter 6 Posting, Sharing, and Managing Files
- Chapter 7 Adding and Managing Workflows
- Chapter 8 Working with Office 2010 Web Apps
- Chapter 9 Going Mobile with Office 365
Part III Connecting in Real Time
- Chapter 10 Email and Organize with Office 365
- Chapter 11 Talking It Over with Microsoft Lync
- Chapter 12 Designing Your Public Website
- Chapter 13 Integrating All Parts of Office 365
Appendix A Extras for Great Teams
While downloading the ebook, you might also be interested to watch a video presentation from the Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure team. This “Microsoft GFS Datacenter Tour” video will provide a deeper look at how Microsoft uses secure, reliable, scalable and efficient best practices to deliver over 200 cloud services to more than a billion customers and 20 million businesses in over 70 countries.It provides an understanding at how we view our end-to-end cloud strategy from an infrastructure perspective.