TechDays is the technical event in Belgium that you should attend.
On March 30, you can participate in one of the four pre-conference tracks, while on March 31st and April 1st, TechDays will bring over 70 technical sessions divided in different tracks and delivered by some well-known industry experts.
Register before 29 January and get the Early Bird discounted pricing…
Microsoft BI solutions delivered by Rafal Luckawiecki
- The Big Picture of Business Intelligence: Goals, Concepts, and the Platform
- The Knowledge Worker’s Perspective: Self-Service of BI
- The IT Perspective: Data Warehousing, Management, and Analytical Structures
- The Analyst’s Perspective: Ad-hoc Analysis with Microsoft PowerPivot and Office 2010 Excel
Exchange 2010 delivered by Ilse Van Criekinge and Scott Schnoll
- Exchange 2010 Client Side: What’s new talking about Client Access?
- Exchange High Availability
- Managing Exchange 2010
- Exchange Performance/Scalability
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0
SharePoint 2010 Development
Find more details on sessions and agenda here!
Next to learning there is also the networking aspect of this conference. We give you the opportunity to connect with Product Managers from Redmond, meet your peers, talk to our user groups and much more. The names of confirmed speakers include Bart De Smet, Rafal Luckawiecki, Scott Schnoll, Bryon Surace, John Craddock, Rhonda Layfield, Ilse Van Criekinge and many more.