Get up to speed with the newest Microsoft technologies for developers like Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4, Silverlight 4, SharePoint 2010, Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 as well as ForeFront and System Center.
Get Ready sessions are 1 day level 200-300 technical trainings given by top level speakers, generally acknowledged as experts in their field.
The sessions are hosted by Microsoft Certified Partners Learning Solutions (CPLS), warranting a high quality learning experience for the trainees. The participating training centers are Devoteam/Guidance, Global Knowledge, InfoSupport, Ordina and U2U.
Here is a brief (incomplete) overview of upcoming sessions:
- Windows 7 & Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (Guidance) – 19 Feb
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, … (Guidance) – 24 Feb
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (Global Knowledge) – 26 Feb
- Silverlight 4 and WPF 4 (Ordina) – 1 Mar
- Visual Studio 2010 ALM (Ordina) – 2 Mar
- ForeFront Stirling (Info Support) – 4 Mar
- Exchange 2010 (Global Knowledge) – 12 Mar
- SQL Server 2008 R2 Infrastructure (Info Support) – 16 Mar
- SharePoint 2010 (U2U) – 23 Apr
- and many more…